Easter Sugar Cookie Designs…Plus Some Extras!!!

Sorry for the lack of posting!  I actually had one post almost ready to publish and then when I went to save it the whole thing got deleted somehow…lets just say after that I was a little discouraged.  I got over it though and tried out some new cookie designs for Easter.  I am trying to get my cookies in a couple shops down where I live in Belmont Shores, CA and so I thought Easter would be the perfect opportunity to try to get them selling…wish me luck!

450.jpg

img_22701.jpg

img_22781.jpg

img_22821.jpg

img_22831.jpg

img_22861.jpg

Here are some packaging options I tried out.  You can get the long white box at Garnish, the clear box at Garnish or Clearbags.com, and the clear bags at your local Michael’s or online at Clearbags.com.

img_23101.jpg

img_23141.jpg

img_23261.jpg

img_23281.jpg

img_23201.jpg

I had some extra dough so I thought I would try out a couple more cookie designs…hope you like them!

img_22891.jpg

img_22921.jpg

img_22931.jpg

img_22951.jpg

img_22981.jpg

img_23241.jpg

If you have any feedback, I would love to hear it!

Tags: , ,

16 Responses to “Easter Sugar Cookie Designs…Plus Some Extras!!!”

1. Your cookies are gorgeous!

2. First…. who needs luck when you can create cookies as delightful as these! They look great in all of the different packaging ideas! I am not sure I would be able to pick a favorite! The little baggies might simpler to fit into an Easter basket. I really like the eggs with different sizes, and the Bunny and carrot. So, so cute! Second… when are you coming to New York to teach me your “techniques?” Good luck ~ keep us posted!

3. admin says:

You are too nice! Well, I went in two stores tonight and left samples so we will see if they call me back…the wait is torturous!

4. Cakespy says:

Oh my. I am so glad I came across this post. Your cookies are an absolute inspiration! I will be back for more ideas!

5. HOW CUTE!! I’m so loving these cookies!!

6. Just checking in to see if you got any news from the two stores you went to yesterday and left samples with… I really do like the bunny and carrot! :-) The eggs are all spectacular… you have such a steady hand. Lovely!

7. admin says:

Thanks for checking in…so, I have my cookies set to be in one store so far for Easter! The name of the store is Blue Windows and it’s in Long Beach, CA. Another one of the stores said that they would keep my wedding cake cookie and lingerie cookie on hand to refer to brides and party planners that come into the store, but that they aren’t currently buying any more perishable products for their store. And finally, one store hasn’t got back to me, so we will see. It has definitely been awkward though; I hate the feeling of having to try to sell myself to someone. I would much rather them come to me, but I know that is not how it works. The best news though is that I am bringing my goodies to a bridal trunk show this weekend, so hopefully that will get me some jobs and some much needed money. Thanks for much for caring cupcakery, I really appreciate it!

8. Tartelette says:

I admire your patience and precision! They are outstanding! Good luck on the sales!

9. Ammy says:

Oh wow, these are beautiful! Your attention to detail and creativity is amazing( and inspiring), I’d buy those! I especially love the fuzzy chick.

10. I am so excited for you! You have to start somewhere and your talent is a great start! Before you know it you will have so many people coming to you ~ you won’t know what to do!! I think it is great news to hear about the referral to brides & party planners! Your cookies are so unique and lovely (I think I have said that in 3 comments now!) Good luck at the show this weekend. It sounds fun!

11. Bakerella says:

I love your easter egg designs. So pretty! This is something I definitely have to learn how to do! Unfortunately, I’m not that great a piping.

12. Megan says:

These are amazing! I especially love the Easter eggs and the round one with the monogram– adorable, and tasty, too, I bet…

13. webdrops says:

Sad!! you should save your postings on regular intervals and “Publish” once you are dome… hey must say these cookies look awesome… some people have soooooo much talent bestowed on them… :) and yes! Good luck

14. admin says:

Thanks for all the nice comments…it is very encouraging!

15. sweet dreams says:

I absolutley love your bikini swim suits! What a very cute idea. I have saved your site as a favorite so i can refer back to it for ideas! So awesome!

16. Lisa says:

Thank you so much for sharing. Also you made me feel so welcome on flickr, I am new to this and love it. I am taking every class I can find. All of your work is lovely and I can not wait to try some of your lessons, it is so generous of you to share with us. And, I just saw you live in Belmont Shore! I live in Anaheim Hills, not too far at all. Good luck with your business, you really are sweet!