New Sugar Cookie Designs

I got my cookies into another store…yippee! The name of the store is Naples Gourmet Grocer and it’s located right near my house in Belmont Shores, CA. They carry high end gourmet products and now they are carrying me too…crazy! Well, I have been doing some more cookie designs for this store and for a wedding trunk show that I did, so here are the cookies!

img_25391.jpg

img_23781.jpg

img_23791.jpg

img_23801.jpg

img_23821.jpg

img_23861.jpg

img_23921.jpg

Oh, and one mini cake too!

img_23711.jpg

Tags: , ,

19 Responses to “New Sugar Cookie Designs”

1. Congratulations!! Excellent news on your latest cookie developments!! I absolutely adore your designs. I am so happy for you!!

2. That is awesome news. Congrats!!!

3. Kevin says:

I love the dragon-flies and the mini cake with the clear box – great presentation!!!

4. Laurie says:

Wow Congratulations! Your cookies are so cute!

5. Aran says:

First of all, thank you for leaving such a nice comment in my blog today. And then let me say this…. Wow!!!! You have a beautiful site as well with beautiful creations. I’m so very impressed. I’m really glad you stopped by my blog because now I have found yours. And I see you like Martha Stewart Crafts too! (I just wrote about that in my blog. I use her products all the time).
    I wish I’d live closer because I’d love to see these cookies you are selling so beautifully wrapped. It seems like we have had similar pastry backgrounds. And you just attended a class at the French Pastry School whose chefs I adore. I have been to 4 of Sebastien Cannone’s classes and I just adore the man.
    I hope I didn’t scare you with my enthusiasm but I love your blog. I will add you to my favorites right now!

6. Irene says:

Wow, what beautiful cookies!! I especially love the “Thank you” and the little bikini ones. :) And you are just down the coast from me. I will definitely stop by when I am in your neighborhood next time!

7. I must share this with you. I was at a local day spa yesterday; it is a bit more upscale; when I thought of you! Near the receptionist desk there were several baskets from a local baker who makes cookies similar to yours. She had shammrocks, bunnies, eggs, and an easter basket individually wrapped in little baggies. Have you thought about taking your cookies to the spas? I saw one woman who was leaving buy one for her grandson. It was just a thought. I imagine there must be many day spas near you and it might be another venue to get your beautiful creations out there!

8. Cakespy says:

The ice cream cones! The little bras and panties! ALL priceless! Wonderful work, as usual!

9. carmen says:

woooooooooooow
    your cookies are wonderful beautiful
    your website is very very wonderful

10. April says:

Congratulations!! I love them all, especially the poodle and bone.

11. shshuhada says:

Just found yr blog, all your cookies are beautiful you r very talented & creative . .

12. noble pig says:

These are yours? And you sell them! How talented you are, they are beautiful! I wish those were available when I did my undergrad at Cal State Long Beach…I loved Belmont Shores.

13. Anne says:

Oh, I know where that is! I used to be an exchange student in Long Beach many years ago – I’m Swedish – and lived right by 2nd street. Your cookies are gorgeous, great job!

14. Madeline says:

Congratulations! I’m not surprised though, those cookies are darling! Oh, and let’s not forget about the mini cake, just for good measure right ;)

15. Those cookies look absolutely gorgeous!

16. Katie B. says:

Congrats!!! You must be so excited!!! Your cookies are too cute for words!

17. Christy says:

Congratulations! I just happen to come across your site!! How exciting. I am a mother of a 10yr old boy and not very good at cooking, my baking skills are exciting! I try out new things all of the time but am really curious how you get your icing so perfectly flat??? I think I’ve tried just about every recipe I could find and while cupcakes is MY area of expertise, I’d like to be able to get this down pat for my cupcake toppers or my sons birthday. I also do personal party favors, very chic and un-kitchy, like your products. Hopefully one day I will be blessed like you are. Congratulations again, from a complete stranger and I hope your sales do absolutely great!

18. Cassondra says:

I love your cookies!! How do you get the sprinkles on the outside so perfectly without disturbing the frostning?

19. donna burdette says:

how do you get the frosting so smooth…ive been trying and trying and i always have lines?????