Cookies, Cookies, Cookies

I had an order for bridal shower cookies from an old friend of mine from elementary school…we actually ended up going to school together all the way through high school!  I was so happy when she contacted me for the order and was pleased with how the cookies came out.  I did wedding dress cookies for her with pink and sage green accents and she wanted “Alanna Loves Kyle” on the cookie, so I squeezed it in on the bottom.  While I was at it I thought I would try out a couple more cookie designs so that I have more photos for my official website.  My husband is working on re-doing it right now and I am soooo excited to see the finished product!  Well, here come the cookies!!!

img_29901.jpg

img_29721.jpg

img_29771.jpg

img_29791.jpg

img_29811.jpg

img_29841.jpg

img_29851.jpg

img_29941.jpg

img_29971.jpg

img_29951.jpg

Tags: , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Cookies, Cookies, Cookies”

1. Rhonda says:

Your cookies are The Best!!!!

2. Megan says:

Love the summer stuff– the fish, surfboard, and starfish are so cute!

3. Fae says:

Cookies are adorable! I was looking at the cooking classes at Prep Kitchen Essentials and noticed you’re teaching a baking class on April 24; I can’t wait! See you there.

4. cakebrain says:

I think your cookies rock! they’re so cool!

5. Aran says:

These are adorable, seriously! Great job!

6. admin says:

Thanks for you comments everyone! These were a fun batch of cookies to decorate!

7. Aran says:

Melinda! I just thought about you. Martha Stewart is starting a full week dedicated to cupcakes. She has a contest for a bunch of prizes for the cutest decorated cupcakes and I thought you could definitely send them photos of some you have made. Wouldn’t that be fun? I don’t really have any cute cupcakes per se. i have good tasting ones but none with fondant or cute decorations so I thought of you. here’s the link.

8. These look so sweet! I love the wedding dress :-u) The babygrows are also quite funny! Cookies are fun to do but a lot of work when you start going adding details to the decor….good work!

9. Tina says:

These cookies are adorable! I wanted to tell you, people are still talking about those cupcakes you made for last Saturday. Seriously, they were amazing. Such a perfect addition to the day.

10. Aran says:

About the MS contest… I think you can go to that link I sent you starting today. I think they will have instructions there. Let me know if you do send an entry, I will look for it!

11. admin says:

Thanks Aran for the info!
    Thanks Tina…I never thought that cupcakes could have such an impact on people, but I have to say that I love it!