Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies

Well, as promised I am here to deliver a bunch of frosted yummy cookies for you to enjoy!  My sister and I had a great time decorating them together and we had an even better time sneaking a couple to eat!  Hope they encourage you to break out the cookie dough and royal icing and have a blast…your loved ones will be pleasantly surprised!  If you have a chance definitely let me know which one you like the best!

Hope you enjoyed the photos!  Check back tomorrow for part two of Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

30 Responses to “Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies”

1. My favorite (which was hard to choose) is the pink heart with black lines on it. I’m hungry already and lunch isn’t for a few hours!

2. Ryel j says:

My favorites (because I just couldn’t pick one) are the top two and the last one. These are so yummy looking I have to go eat a cookie. FYI that’s why I limit my visits… I eat too much afterwards. :)

3. wow how many works of art. these are gorgeous!

4. kathleen says:

the first one and the dress with the flowers. both so lovely!

5. ingrid says:

It doesn’t really say Valentine’s to me but I loved the floral dress, very pretty & delicate looking. Beautiful for Easter brunch with a gorgeous wide brimed hat.
    ~ingrid

6. cindy says:

they are all gorgeous! i do love 1 and 6 a lot however.

7. Lucy says:

They are all stunning! I tried to pick a favourite but each one changed my mind! In the end I think my favourites are the dress, bunch of flowers and third one – just because they are so detailed and pretty! I’d love to know how you do the dress. They look too pretty to eat, although I’m not sure how long I’d be able to resist them…:)

8. jesi haack says:

i love the lingerie! you are so cute!

9. Tessa says:

I love them all! I wish I had the patience to decorate cookies. I think I like the first two best, and of course all the lingerie =)

10. Ashley Ray says:

The bikini ones are too cute! And the dress is beautiful!!

One question – how do you flood the cookies with the royal icing and not have it run over? I know you can pipe a royal icing border, but I don’t see one in your cookies.

11. Lisa Smiley says:

Beautiful! I have to say, I love the dress with the detail…and the fun animal print bikini!

12. Erin says:

These look great! The variety is absolutely stunning!

13. Kathia says:

Melody, as always your work is fantastic. I love them all. I really hope when I grow up ( ja,jaja,) have the talent you have.

14. Leslie says:

Adorable! However I am leaving the rolled out cookies to you. After my christmas cookie sugar hell..I am scared for like!

15. Maria says:

I love all of the cookies! Very creative!! I love the details too! Happy V-day!

16. Carollee says:

OK, these were all great. You are so super talented. I had a hard time choosing but hands down the 3 bra and panties sets were the bomb!!!! I am so in love.

17. Donna says:

WOW! These are so cool! I especially LOVE the bathing suits!
    AND, you and I are next to each other on TasteSpotting right now! I’m the “BITE ME” gal!
    HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

18. Girl Japan says:

Very Chic, oh the couture cookies, oh my gosh, my eyes are bugging, these are seriously fabulous! I noticed you changed your blog too, it fits well, nice and chic! I love the Heart with the lace motif, the bikini’s but what really caught my eye was the dress, how did you … how?

You are pretty fabulous and seriously talented!

19. Jennifer says:

Those are extreme-chic!! I love them!!! :) You are very talented!

20. I love them! So cute! I think that the first was my favorite.

21. Your cookies looks very cute! ;)

22. They’re all gorgeous! I’ve been doing a lot heart cookies also these last few days. I think my favourite is the first one, so elegant!

23. Jessica says:

LOVE the dress and the heart with the bouquet!! Great job!

24. Crystal says:

I LOVE it! ALL of them! You are so creative! I have been trying to do my own cookies but can’t seem to get the right icing! Amazing!

25. Oh, I just love the pink and grey plaid heart! What amazing pipesmanship! :-)

26. Emily says:

All of the cookies are just gorgeous… it would be hard for me to a favorite. I guess I like the black and red lingerie. So cute!

27. Gigi says:

Very cute and romantic!

28. Megan says:

the lingerie! those are amazing!!!!

29. admin says:

Thanks so much for the comments ladies!
    Ashley Ray – I do pipe a royal icing border before I flood the cookie with icing, but then I pipe a second border on top of the set icing to give it a more finished look.
    Japan Girl – The dress was hand painted with petal dust and vodka mixed and with gel food coloring.

30. Erica says:

How long do you have to wait to package a cookie that is frosted with royal icing?