We are Opening up Shop On Friday!

Opening up the Dessert Studio on Friday!! from Melody Brandon on Vimeo.

40 Responses to “We are Opening up Shop On Friday!”

1. Joanne says:

How exciting for you!!! I wished I lived in California. I have been following your blog forever and I am soo happy for you. Good Luck today and at the Grand Opening! I know that everything will work out perfectly for you (;!!

2. Michelle says:

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Congratulations!! I am totally popping in the next time I’m in LA! :)

CONGRATS!

M (hoping to follow in your footsteps soon enough!)

3. Mel! This is so exciting. Next time I’m home, I’ll come get something sweet.

Congratulations!

4. Kathia says:

CONGRATULATIONS!! I wished I live close to your studio or maybe California. Please post a lot of pictures.

5. Jenny says:

Sweet! Have a wonderful day! Hope it all goes well. Hopefully I’ll swing by next time I’m in the area.

6. Chelsea says:

Hooray! I hope all goes well and opening day is a smashing success!

7. doreen says:

HUGE congratulations on your big day! Please post pictures!

8. Congrats! Hopefully I will be stopping by this weekend or the next. Good luck!

9. Kathy says:

Congratulations!!! So, so, so happy for you! :o )

10. Brian Khang says:

Congrats!! I’ll definitely pop in and get my dessert on!

11. Cheryl says:

Congrats, you are an inspiration and I love your cakes pictures.

12. We are dropping by tomorrow! I’m friends with April Boyer and she has told us all about you! Looking forward to it!

13. Congratulations!! All your hard work is finally paying off :-)

14. Amy says:

yes yes yes! We are moving the 8th but I am going to beg my husband to stop there on our way up the coast.

15. Congratulations! Wish you a lot of business, good and thankful clients and many many great ideas to inspire us!
    Hope to meet you one day!

16. Gale Curtis says:

Congratulations! I will be in next week. What are your hours? I pray that your business will be all that you dreamed it will be, and that you will be able to honor God through it!

17. ruena (ontario, canada) says:

Congratulations! I’m really, really happy for you! I always look forward to reading your blog everyday. Your infectious smile, happy disposition, creative cake ideas and delectable recipes give me inspiration to dream BIG. Thanks for being a blessing to us. Way to go, Mel! God bless you always.

18. Flour & Sun says:

CONGRATULATIONS!! It is very exciting. Lots of luck on new venture!

19. Terra says:

Best of luck!!! Wish I was on the west coast to come visit!

20. Rita -Greer, SC says:

Congratulations! I am so excited that you finally got opened! Let us know how your first weekend went! Sending loads of prayers and wishes for much success!
    Rita

21. Annalisa says:

can’t wait to hear how it went!

22. Lisa Smiley says:

So how did it go! I am soooo thrilled for you! Everything looks absolutely amazing! Totally beautiful, unique and classy! I cannot wait to get there for a visit! We are heading down at the end of the month and I AM THERE! Can’t wait to see it!

23. Alice says:

Congratulations on opening up shop! I will definitely stop by the next time I visit my family and best friend in Long Beach! How very exciting. Thanks for letting us see and read about bits and pieces of the process of opening your business- you are an inspiration!

24. Mary says:

Congratulations Melody!! Hopefully you only have lovely clients! Wish I lived in the US, maybe I could find a way of making it there (I’m in Australia). But I’m sending you best wishes from across the sea!

25. Mandi says:

Sooooo excited, Miss!!!!!! :) :) :) See you soon!

26. Susan says:

Congratulations! We in the neighborhood are so happy to have such a great place in a spot that has been empty for many years. My father just dropped by goodies that he purchased at the store and I have to say that the red velvet/chocolate cake on a stick was divine! Can’t wait to dig into the rest of what was in the box. Good Luck!

27. CC GAME CLUE says:

I’m excited for you! Good luck!

“You should make a cake of the highest grossing film in history”

28. Stacy says:

Congratulations! I can’t wait to come to the West Coast again!

29. Janet says:

I am living vicariously through you! God Bless on your new place, and I can’t wait to come visit when I am in CA on vacation!

30. Elaine says:

congratulations!!! Many many wishes for success and happiness on your darling shop!

31. Congratulations from Austin, TX! We wish you all the best!

32. Sharyl says:

oooohhhh! i have to get my husband to take me to your shop on Saturday!

33. Christy says:

Oh, so happy for you!!

34. sheilah says:

WOW, You DID IT! I am coming up to buy everything in the cases and to see the dream come true for you! Congrats, Doll! I’ll see ya soon! Thanks for the inspiration, great blog, awesome recipes, and simply put, YOU!!!!

35. Justina of New York says:

I recently came back from Chicago to attend a cake convention. Your blog was recommended by one of the instructors. It is gorgeous.

When I visit my family in Los Alamitos around November I will drop by your shop.

Your blog is worth reading. I will share your blog with other cake friends in New york. Melody your cakes are stunning and awesome. Very original

36. CONGRATS!!!! Soooooooooo exciting!!! Your desserts look amazing and brilliant as always, and those lamps!! Simply to die for! We will definitely come visit soon :)

37. Aimee says:

Congratulations!! Melody! Way to go. Wish I could pop on down and lend a hand in the kitchen for a day.

The place looks amazing.

All the best.

38. julie says:

It’s amazing Melody, CONGRATS!!!!!!! Can’t wait to visit!

39. Kim-Florida says:

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your shop is beautiful. I have enjoy reading your blog so much. I enjoy watching people be successful at what they love. You are an inspiration to many, probably more than you know.
    May you have Great success in all that you do.

Blessings,