Featured on UtterlyEngaged!!!

Well, as most of you can tell from my lack of posts I am barely hanging onto my sanity! The shop is basically all I sleep, breathe, and eat these days! I knew it would be a lot of work, but let me say that it is really A LOT of work starting up a dessert studio! I am loving every second…well, maybe not every second (the late night dishes, lack of sleep, and nervous stomach aren’t too much fun), but overall I am really, really happy with how everything is going! I have so much to blog about, but before I try to do all of that I had to let everyone know about my absolute favorite online wedding magazine…Utterly Engaged! You must check it out…even if you are already married or not in the wedding time of your life, the magazine is filled with gorgeous photos, interesting people, and fun ideas. I was beyond excited when they asked if they could feature my new studio and had a blast when they came out for the photo shoot. I of course had to get my adorable nieces and handsome little brother in on the fun…they are my cutest advertisement! A big thanks to Eva Chiou, Lucia Dinh and Henny Setiadi, they are the talented ladies behind all the magic. I also can’t forget to thank Brandon Kidd who was the amazing photographer who shot all the photos…if you are in the Southern California area and need a photographer I definitely recommend checking him out. Well here is the link to the whole magazine and sneak peak at my feature! Utterly Engaged Magazine!

cover_aug_09_2l

hg_08_sweetandsaucyshop_1l21

hg_08_sweetandsaucyshop_1r2

hg_08_sweetandsaucyshop_2l1

hg_08_sweetandsaucyshop_2r1

hg_08_sweetandsaucyshop_3l1

hg_08_sweetandsaucyshop_3r1-1

hg_08_sweetandsaucyshop_4l

hg_08_sweetandsaucyshop_4r

And like I said there are tons of uber talented contributors so check them out!

contributors_july09_1

contributors_july09_2

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Featured on UtterlyEngaged!!!”

1. Alison says:

your spread was absolutely gorgeous!!!! congratulations!

2. Rachael says:

Awesome! That’s a great article Melody, you have been truly blessed with your family and support system, what a great testimony!

3. Lucy says:

Congratulations on getting your fabulous shop into this gorgeous magazine! The cakes all looked beautiful and the article was a lovely read :)

4. What an *amazing* article. So proud of you Mel!!! The Lord is going to keep blessing you and your business! :)

5. The WV Girls says:

absolutely gorgeous!! congratulations!! can’t wait to come visit the shop. Too cute!

6. Joanne says:

How awesome and exciting. Congratulations. What a beautifully written article and the pictures are fabulous!

7. leslie says:

Congrats..what a great article

8. Sheilah says:

Ah Melody, There seems like there is so much to love about you! What makes me smile the most in reading this article is how you always give the credit to God, and your right! That’s where it all begins and ends! I have’nt made it up to visit you and your lovely desert studio, but you are on my” To Do list”! See You soon my blog friend! Thanks for such an awesome web site!

9. Cori Cook says:

Melody—this is amazing! I am so proud of you—I knew you would make it big! Congrats girl (:

10. Aly says:

That article was amazing! I’m sure it hit just about all of the great things about you… I admire so much your hard work, awesome creativity, love of family and credit to God!! You are an amazing woman!! I can’t wait to finally make it in to see your beautiful place. Keep up the GREAT work and hang in there!!! You should be so proud of yourself! :)

11. R.E. says:

Wow! I can’t to visit your shop, I ADORE desserts and I am always looking to try new dessert shops. Your shop looks gorgeous.
    Hope to visit soon.

12. sonia waldman says:

First I wanna say that I LOVE YOUR DESSERTS, they look so yummy.
    Second I have a question where do you get your cupcakes/desserts stands???? I really like the big square ones and I will like to get one, so if you are kind to tell me where can I get them, I will be forever thankful!