Photoshoot!!!

Last week I had the pleasure of being featured on Green Wedding Shoes and Snippet & Ink!!!  A couple months ago I was asked by the fabulous Carissa, of JL Designs to do a photoshoot!  I was so excited when she said that Jasmine Star would be shooting the photos and I was so happy with how everything turned out!

The first look was an eco-chic tablescape.  Carissa had such great ideas for this table and the end product turned out amazing! For the cakes I chose to go with three smaller size cakes instead of one large cake.  I love this look and hope to do this for more upcoming weddings!   I used fresh flowers for these cakes and combined different size cake tiers to get a modern look.  To get more details on the table design visit Carissa & Jasmine’s blog on the links above.

JasmineStar_EcoTabletop0013

JasmineStar_EcoTabletop0005

JasmineStar_EcoTabletop0003

JasmineStar_EcoTabletop0009

JasmineStar_EcoTabletop0012

JasmineStar_EcoTabletop0006

JasmineStar_EcoTabletop0001

JasmineStar_EcoTabletop0011

JasmineStar_EcoTabletop0002

JasmineStar_EcoTabletop0014

JasmineStar_EcoTabletop0010

The second shoot of the day was a French Farmhouse look!  I love all of Carissa’s eclectic pieces for this table, such as the hens and pitchers of artichokes.  Wildflower linens really supplied us with some gorgeous linens for the table too!

JasmineStar_FrechFarmhouse0008

JasmineStar_FrechFarmhouse0006

JasmineStar_FrechFarmhouse0001

JasmineStar_FrechFarmhouse0010

JasmineStar_FrechFarmhouse0002

JasmineStar_FrechFarmhouse0004

JasmineStar_FrechFarmhouse0003

JasmineStar_FrechFarmhouse0014

For the cake I decided to go with a white-on-white look and I put subtle details on each tier of the cake.  I added intricate lace and sugar buttons to the cake and accented it with a gorgeous sugar gardena.

JasmineStar_FrechFarmhouse0018Hope these gorgeous photos inspire you as much as they did me…thanks so much to all the talented ladies that made this happen!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “Photoshoot!!!”

1. Aunt Lynda says:

Beautiful!! You both did a fabulous job complimenting each others work.

2. I love these tablescapes, it seems you were all born to work together!

3. How nice. I amazed !

4. jennywenny says:

Wow, just stunning! I’d love to know more about placing flowers on cakes, I’ve had trouble finding information about things to look out for and how to keep them fresh etc, I bought the flower holders from michaels but if you did a tutorial on flowers that would be great!

5. JL_DESIGNS says:

LUH-VIN it!! xoxo, c

6. linda says:

newbie to you site…congrats on your beautiful shop, fabulous presentation & great displays. all look so yummy!
    where do you get your cake stands & glass domes? they are all just perfect!

7. Samantha says:

Wow very beautiful! What type of flowers did you use on those first cakes? They’re very unusual!

8. Heather Kent says:

I absolutely love this shoot! All the green and natural wood/plants make it all so beautiful :)

9. Ruby&Willow says:

Oh my gosh, I’ve just spent about an hour, if not more, devouring all the beautiful images on your blog. My mouth is watering, it all looks sooooo good. It’s a shame I live at the other end of the world but next time I’m in California I’ll be in!! It all looks fabulous…well done!

10. So amazing!! You ladies are so dang talented!!

11. Danielle says:

I am completely inspired!
    I want a very “green” wedding and these pictures gave me some amazing ideas!

12. Annette says:

Gorgeous Table! Dying for those cake stands in the eco-chic tablescape! Love them!

13. Christy says:

Everything about this was beautiful beyond belief! So love it!

14. i LOVE this wedding. So clean and romantic. The pictures are so telling. Beautiful job!!

15. Alisha says:

Just discovered your web site a few weeks ago, and I am just in love with it! I would so love to take any class from you if I lived in Cali, unfortunately on the east coast! But if I’m ever there, I will definately stop by! Your cakes and goodies are so cute, and so inspiring! Love it!!

16. They are all beautiful, but my favorite is the French Farmhouse look. It looks wonderful, and the cake fits the theme so well. Congratulations to you all.