Details Details

Hopefully you know by now that I believe that it’s the details that are most important!  No matter what event you are trying to put on and no matter what budget you have you can definitely make your event unforgettable if you spend time on the details. This wedding is a perfect example of that!  The fabulous Jesi Haack was at it again and outdid herself with creative touches throughout the event that pulled through the passion and personality of her clients.   The main color scheme for their wedding was black, white, and apple green and we definitely had a lot of fun with it!  The fabulous venue was the Red Horse Barn and the wonderful rentals were from Classic Party Rentals!  Thanks to Matthew Morgan we have gorgeous images of the special day!  I think he captured the couple, Ryan & Danielle, perfectly!   Of course I had to throw in some of my photos as well since I am obsessed with my camera!

green_wedding_ideas-1

black_bridesmaid_dresses

IMG_0666.JPG

IMG_0658.JPG

red_horse_barn

How cute is the set up that Jesi made for the name cards!  Danielle is a teacher so they used apples, alphabet cards, and yo yo’s!

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0652.JPG

Green_Wedding_Ideas

The goodies that they set out for the kids were simply adorable!

kid_friendly_wedding_ideas

kidfriendly_wedding_ideas

wedding_coloring_book

green_flower_girl_ideas

As always Jesi made me a fantastic backdrop for my dessert display!  Danielle and Ryan wanted to go a little more rustic and homespun with the desserts so we did six individual cakes for them with different fillings and frostings so their guests could choose their favorite.  They wanted to offer their guests a variety of mini desserts too.  We used black cake stands, plates, and green liners to pull the color scheme through.

IMG_0656.JPG

unique_wedding_topper

I normally am not a huge fan of cake toppers because they are usually boring and don’t have any personal touches to them, but I LOVED this one!  It added such a fun aspect to the dessert display…great find Danielle!

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG

IMG_0691.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

And here are a couple more photos of the beautiful couple!

green_wedding_ideas2

wedding_fun

rose_bridal_bouquet

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “Details Details”

1. JL_DESIGNS says:

so cute! love it!

2. Jamie says:

What an incredibly stunning wedding! I would’ve been thrilled to have this wedding. Love everything about it. And that dessert/cake table looks wonderful and everything looks scrumptious!

3. you continually amaze me. you are a blessing!

4. Karen says:

L O V E the whole thing Apple green & black
    The cakes, the photog, the venue jesi’s work Kudos

5. Those cake toppers are amazing! And of course the desserts look delicious as well.

6. Aaisha says:

I absolutely love the kids table idea. Engagement photos as coloring sheets? GENIUS!
    The dessert table looks fantastic, as usual :) What 6 cake / frosting combos did you use? I love the textures you have the darker cakes. It still maintains a polished look, but since each of the lines are different, it feels a little more rustic. Just the look you were going for!
    Love your blog Melody! Keep doing the amazing work you do! :D

7. danielle says:

Thank you for the kind words and amazing post. The desserts were AMAZING and I know all of our guest enjoyed them! Thank you so much for being a part of our day!

8. Another fabulous dessert table! Kudos!!!!

9. Yo yos! says:

[...] yos! Why didn’t I think of that! What a great favor idea from {here}. « Gadget [...]

10. Julie R. says:

How lovely! I’m usually not a fan of cake toppers either, but those are pretty cute I have to admit. Gorgeous desserts!

11. Vaneesha says:

Wow, love these cakes – really gives you a homespun feel! These are our wedding colors and we are using apples in our centerpieces, fun to see it pulled together! I only wish I lived nearby to come try your delicious treats ;) LOVE IT!

12. jo says:

Couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful wedding .. everything looks perfect!

13. Diandra says:

Ahhh! Ryan Vanden Bosch and Nicole Fortin (the couple from Valley and Pt Loma) are having their wedding there in March and now I am even more excited to shoot there! We did their engagement session there and it was awesome! These are gorgeous! Mel you are amazing!

14. We are {DYING} over the details of this wedding … Absolute perfection going on … Jesi and Melody are geniuses!!
    ~xoxo
    Heather and Kimberly
    StyleUnveiled.com

15. JoJo says:

this absolutely beautiful! wow, you are talented. I will definitely keep following your blog!!

16. barbara says:

i am in love w/cake topper and have to ask (beg) where did you find it? Thanks!