Kimberly

Well, as many of you might already know from my constant Twittering my little niece, Kimberly,who is only 3 years old, has been severely sick this past week and a half.  It was been an emotional roller coaster every step of the way!  It turns out she has an extremely bad case of pneumonia which has caused her to have two surgeries in just one week.  I have spent every waking moment away from the bakery right at her side, as she means more to me than words can express.  Praise the Lord that my little girl is getting better and on the road to recovery!  I can’t thank the Lord enough and am beyond blessed with an incredible set of family and friends.  Thank you so my sister who brought this little angel into my life and thank you to the Lord for keeping her with us!

Since at this very moment I am in the ICU unit with my princess I thought it perfectly fitting to share my love of my little Kimmy with all of you.  Since getting my new camera she has been my little model on every day off or family occasion, so I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do!  I promise to get a blog post in with something edible soon…

IMG_4600.JPG copy

IMG_4564.JPG

IMG_4658.JPG

IMG_4551.JPG

IMG_4587.JPG

And here are some photos from our play dates!

IMG_4740.JPG

IMG_4917.JPG

IMG_4698.JPG

IMG_2193.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1673.JPG

I just can’t get enough of this little girl…she is WAY too cute!

IMG_5514.JPG

IMG_3776.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

IMG_4192.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

I just love when these tiny toes are next to mine!

IMG_1401.JPG

31 Responses to “Kimberly”

1. brandy says:

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful! I am glad to hear she is doing so much better. It’s amazing the amount of joy children bring into people’s lives and i’m glad she has such a loving family who is right by her side. :D

2. jennywenny says:

I hope kimberly gets well soon, sounds like she’s turning a corner from your tweets. Make sure to take care of yourself so you dont get sick too….

3. mrs k says:

I hope she recovers and is out of the hospital soon!

You are an awesome aunt…if only all aunts were like you!

She’s one lucky girl :)

4. I am so glad to hear that she is getting better! She is an angel and quite the model! Get some rest when you can! xoxo

5. Your Sissy says:

You are the best Auntie AND sissy ever!!!!

6. what a pumpkin she is. Praise the Lord she is doing better and getting well!!! You are such a sweet Aunt, Mel!

7. Christine says:

What a beautiful little girl and I pray that her recovery is easy and complete.
    Best to all.

8. I am glad she is getting better. She is so cute and looking at your pics remind me of me and my aunt. Thank you lord!

9. Diana says:

I”m so happy to hear that Kimberly is doing better. We will continue to keep her and your family in our prayers.

10. Alicia says:

Melody,

Such a beautiful post and you are an amazing aunt! As an aunt to 4 little nieces myself, I definitely understand where you are coming from. I love my nieces as my own, and clearly you do as well. Praise God for His amazing healing power. I always knew she was going to be just fine. May continued Blessings and Prosperity continue to be upon you and your family always blanketed by His Grace. Have a wonderful Christmas.

A fan always,

Alicia (www.twitter.com/apiapt)

11. doreen says:

She’s such a sweetheart! Glad to hear she’s doing better!

12. Pop Pop says:

The Lord started the healing process and He used your cake ball lollipops that she ate to complete it!!!!!! When I was small in the hospital nobody brought me cake ball lollipops. ):

13. i am so happy to hear that kimmy is doing better melody! she is an absolute doll!

14. lisa says:

Yes, she is wayyy too cute! Love all the special photos of her. And yes, Glory to God for His awesome love and healing of her. And I’m sure her family is thanking God for you, too! What a wonderful blessing for everything to turn out well for this Christmas! I hope it’s a great one and you enjoy yourself!

15. Leslie says:

Poor little one. She will be in my prayers

16. Evan says:

I love that picture of her with the french fries. She’s staring at them like she’s trying to figure out how to make them disappear. Ha!

My thoughts are with you and your little Princess.

17. Wanda says:

I am so glad she is getting better and that the doctors has things under control. I have two little girls of my own and it makes me sad to see a kid sick and in the hospital for so long.
    Melody, God bless you for being a great person and the perfect aunty. I send big hugs from my family to yours and kisses to Kim. We’ll keep her on our prayers, God bless her!

18. Kimm Geria says:

My prayers and thoughts are with your neice. She is adorable.

19. Sarah says:

Such adorable photos! Hope she is feeling ten times better xoxo

20. Saucy says:

Hugs to her… and you too! Soon she will be up and eating some of her Auntie’s yummy creations, I’m sure.

21. Lucy says:

What a beautiful little niece you have. Relieved she is on the mend, I hope her recovery is speedy. X

22. Danielle says:

I have been praying for you, Sara, Kimberly and the family! So glad to hear that she is doing better!

I’m going to try to visit during the holiday break!

23. Jenny Tan says:

She is WAY too cute and beautiful!!! Wish her speedy recovery. *hugs*

24. she is sooo beautiful . . . glad she is better!

25. sharyl says:

Thank God she is now recovering! Will continue to remember her and ur family in my prayers. She is definitely blessed with such a loving and caring aunt!

26. Jamee says:

i am truly touched by all this and i will definitely keep little Kimberly in my prayers. just remember, God is always good— in the good times AND the bad.
    as for the pictures, i especially liked the last picture. i had to take a double take though— your toes look EXACTLY like mine!!! i know…crazy.
    also, i just want to let you know how thankful i am for such a great site. i always walk away inspired in some way. someone’s praying for you!

27. OMG Melody! I’m so sorry for everything you and your family have had to go through. Kimmy is so precious and I wish her and your family a speedy recovery. I’m sending good thoughts your way. xoxo

28. Swee says:

she’s very beautiful! I hope she gets well soon :)

29. so SPIFFY says:

The dress is adorable.. love it, would wear it myself. Happy Christmas if you celebrate it.. Happy Holidays..

30. Kamille says:

I hardly leave comments, but your niece is the same age as my oldest and my heart sinks at the thought of having to go through what you & your family has gone through with all of this. What a beautiful, special girl to have her auntie love on her so much. I know as a mama it means the world to me when my girls aunties or uncles care for them like they are their own.
    And I don’t think you need to apologize for you lack of food stuff, because your life intertwined with the food is what makes this blog something more. Prayers to all of you!

31. Oh Melody, I am just catching up on everything that happened with Kimmy. My heart goes out to you, it is so hard to watch little ones go through pain. She is such a bright and beautiful little girl. Your family is in my prayers and I hope she has a quick recovery. Glad to hear she is finally home!