Featured in US Weekly Magazine!!!

Well, as most of you know that weekend was quite busy and stressful for us at the shop.  We had 11 weddings and over 18 cakes total with specialty cakes added on….it was quite an eventful weekend to say the least.  One very exciting part of last weekend though was that we got the opportunity to make the wedding cake for David Annable, from Brothers & Sisters, & Odette Yustman who is starring in the new film “You Again” and their gorgeous wedding was featured in US Weekly Magazine!!! Of course they had the amazing Rebecca from Duet Wedding plan & design their beautiful wedding day…we absolutely LOVE working with her!  Well without further ado here is the gorgeous couple and their cake!

1286827082_yustman-anabel-290

1286832093_annable-yustman-5468

1286832224_annable-yustman-4468

1286832471_annable-yustman-2468

Our feature…woo hoo!!!

photo-4

photo-2

photo-3

For their wedding cake we wanted to make it really romantic with lots of delicate lace surrounding each tier and then accented the top of the cake with a gorgeous sugar flower!  I love the moss green center of the flower and that it has just the slightest hint of pink as well!  This cake was so pretty is person!

cake_sweetandsaucy

IMG_3126

IMG_3172

IMG_3178

IMG_3124

I loved this photo that US Magazine added to their website of David & Odette eating their cake!

1286832528_annable-yustman-6468

1286832586_annable-yustman-7468

1286832310_annable-yustman-1468

Such a gorgeous couple!  And isn’t her dress to die for!  We had a ton of fun making this wedding cake & wish them only the best in marriage!  Thanks to Lauren & Abby Ross for the beautiful photos!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

20 Responses to “Featured in US Weekly Magazine!!!”

1. WOW. So tasteful, elegant, inventive, and classic. Definitely a fabulous celebrity wedding and very refreshing! Congrats!

2. Kristy R. says:

Gorgeous Melody! Congratulations! Love that bloom and all its ruffled goodness.

3. the WV Girls says:

congrats darling!!

4. annie says:

I am absolutely in love with this cake, everything about it is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the feature!

5. Jordana says:

It looks amazing! Congrats dear!

6. What a gorgeous cake and beautiful wedding! What an honor to have your cake featured in US Magazine, you always do an amazing job!

7. Terra says:

That cake is stunning! Beautiful job!

8. Mary says:

I love how far you’ve taken your business, totally deserving!! Congratulations. Can’t wait to see your next creation!!

9. Congratulations on the featured wedding! What a gorgeous cake!

10. Congrats Melody, this cake is gorg!!! xoxxo, Cortnie

11. Erica OBrien says:

Love how you decorated the board. Nice touch. Congratulations.

12. janarhodes says:

Lovely cake (as usual, I wouldn’t expect anything less from you as romance and perfect design) … and a lovely couple!
    I love Brothers & sisters!

13. Joy says:

Now that’s a gorgeous cake! I love the delicate details. Congrats on the feature! And for the wedding of my favorite B&S actor, too. :)

14. crummb says:

congrats melody, what a gorgeous cake! may i ask what brand are these lace moulds? or did you make the moulds yourself a la ron ben-israel? :)

15. Kathia says:

Congratulations Melody, this cake design is amazing.

16. leslie says:

Melody…you must feel amazingly proud by all of your wonderful accomplishments!

17. What a gorgeous cake!I am sure it tastes as amazing as it looks :) Congrats!

18. Aunt Anna says:

What a beautiful cake. You all are such a talented group. I have a special love for your bakery. Reason being that Kyong Bell is my niece. I am so proud of her. I can’t stop talking about your shop.

19. Deanna McKinney says:

Melody, you, with your terrific team have achieved alot!
    God has blessed you with many talents and energy and grace to finish your products with so much beauty,it is breathtaking! What I love about the cake is the variety of lace! It made me keep on looking at your exquisite creation. Elegant and romantic, yet modern, too, with that single large flower. Congratulations to all!
    I am happy for your success. It is especially fun to see my wonderful cousins working in ths creative industry. I am so proud of you! Love and best wishes, Deanna

20. WOW!!! Stunner!! That cake is gorgeous!! Well done girls! You all are so talented!