Lots of New Specialty Cakes

I have lots of fun specialty cakes to share with you!  My team at the shop is so awesome and I definitely relay on them for SO much around the shop.  Kyong in particular does most of the cakes with me and she is especially talented and loves making special occasion cakes!  A lot of these cakes are all Kyong, so I definitely need to brag about her!  She is a great part of the team and I’m definitely blessed by her!

First up, a groom’s cake we made for a sports lover!  His bride surprised him by combining all three of his favorite teams on one cake!

IMG_2828

IMG_2819

IMG_2823

We definitely do lots of baby shower cakes and a lot of clients love the baby feet so we have found ways to incorporate them into different cake designs.

IMG_2977

IMG_2978

IMG_2942

IMG_2416

IMG_2419

IMG_2420

Kid’s cakes are always a ton of fun to make too…here are a some recent ones we made!  Kyong does a fabulous job with figurines!

streetfighter_blanka

IMG_2189

IMG_2196

IMG_2201

IMG_2185

IMG_2188

Gotta love a princess cake!

IMG_2541

IMG_2534

IMG_2535

How cute is this little cow!

IMG_2772

IMG_2773

IMG_2776

We had the opportunity to do a fun Yo Gabba Gabba cake and cake lollipops for “Steve Urkel” from the hit show Family Matters. His little one turned one and we got to do the treats!

IMG_2530

IMG_2531

IMG_2532

Louisa and Brandie did an amazing job with the cake lollipops!

IMG_2525

IMG_2526

IMG_2527

Definitely let me know which one was your favorite!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “Lots of New Specialty Cakes”

1. Paula says:

I looove this little cow!

have a nice time!
    Paula

2. janarhodes says:

I love the cute little cow most! You are genius in cake designs!

3. Kathia says:

Amazing cakes, your staff is very talented. Thanks for the inspiration.

4. Oh my goshhh! That little cow cake is adorable!

5. Amanda says:

I love the cow but the cake lollipops are the cutest!! I love the baby cakes too, the blue one is so pretty!

6. Jenny says:

Wow, hard to pick a favourite but I just love those ruffles with the baby feet. I love how you incorporate your style into every cake, even the custom cakes. Thanks for sharing!

7. lindsie says:

i love the yo gabba gabba cakes!

8. Honestly, Street Fighter 2!?! Mel, that is so AWESOME! I think you should create a niche for guy inspired cakes. If you can make cool cakes for guys, you will easily rule the world. :)

9. Wow … stunning cakes! They’re all SO great! I love the bow on the first cake … what an adorable touch!!

10. Honey Moncur says:

Hi.

I love the Yo Gabba Gabba cake lollipops. I am doing a park party for my 1yr old in April, can you tell me how much these will cost.

Thanks

11. jenny says:

I love the Yo Gabba Gabba cake lollipops.