Fabulous New Products!

I have to say a big THANK YOU for all the outpouring of support for our new online store, Sweet & Saucy Supply!  We were so happy with the response from everyone!  I actually just added even more products to the store and some of these are definitely my favorite yet, so make sure and check them out here!

I have to first off thank the wonderful Kristin Eldridge for these gorgeous photos below!  She styled the whole shoot for me and took some amazing shots.  If you are in need of gorgeous children or family portraits you need to check her out!

IMG_0471

IMG_0500

IMG_0260

IMG_0248

IMG_0211

IMG_0196

IMG_0449

I seriously LOVED all of Kristin’s images!

IMG_0169

IMG_0183

IMG_0163

IMG_0177

IMG_0182

I recently took some photos of some new goodies that I am obsessed with!  I love mercury glass!!!

IMG_4948

IMG_4940

IMG_4944

IMG_4930

These china berry baskets are definitely up there on my list of favorites as well and the price point is great!

IMG_4910

And our french macaroons are the perfect addition to them!

IMG_4219

IMG_4223

IMG_4190

Another holiday treat we are offering at our shop is our Chocolate Peppermint Cake with Golden Chocolate Snowflakes and I do have to say that is looks might fine on this gorgeous red antique stand and you can have one too!

IMG_4161

IMG_2619

IMG_2620

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure and check out all our fun finds at Sweet & Saucy Supply!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Fabulous New Products!”

1. jen says:

WOW! I didn’t think it could get more beautiful, but then there’s today’s post and I’m blown away! Congratulations on your new store – I’m thinking it’s going to be a huge success.

2. Ailynn says:

OMG! So tempting! I want all the stands. Onto my Christmas wishlist they go!

3. Kaitlin says:

I love all of it!!!

I agree with Jen – your new shop is amazing, and I think it’s going to do very, very well!

4. Gina says:

do you deliver to australia??

p.s I love you!

5. Amanda Medack says:

Are these antique Fenton? I have a collection of the green milk glass, but mostly baskets, I love the green stand!!!

6. Annalisa says:

oh my goodness, I’m so excited! My husband and I moved from LA 2 years ago, and I’ve been following your blog since almost the beginning, but now I get to go to your shop!! We’re going to Anaheim for our anniversary/babymoon and we get to go to your shop on Friday…I can’t wait!!

7. Jennifer says:

Oh my oh my oh my these cake stands are absolutely delectable (just like your amazing cakes!) I love them all I can’t decide – thank you so much for becoming a source for such beautiful things!

8. Chelsea says:

Your products are GORGEOUS! I want them all! Just sent my boyfriend the link for Christmas… ;)

9. I’m so tempted …
    please open a shop in Cape Town SA?? :)

10. Holly says:

Oh my goodness! Everything is adorable. I am loving that green jade cake stand especially. You will have no problems selling out in a flash! It’s all just too cute.

11. Anna says:

Is that Gold dust you used edible? and what is it?