NEW ONLINE STORE: Sweet & Saucy Supply

I have been waiting for what seems forever to finally be able to say that my dream of sharing my love of gorgeous cake stands, platters, domes, etc has finally come true with the opening of our new online store SWEET & SAUCY SUPPLY!  I have received hundreds and hundreds of emails over the years asking where I find all of my lovely dessert displays and now I am able to share that with you!  You too can now have fabulous additions to your dessert tables with the click of a button…I know what’s going to be on your Christmas List this year!  Thanks to Ashley Rose for the beautiful photos below!

RuffledShoot46hr

RuffledShoot55hr

RuffledShoot75hr

RuffledShoot2hr

I teamed up with the talented Jeni from Found Vintage Rentals for a recent photo shoot!  I absolutely LOVE working with Jeni on weddings and events because the way that she styles her rentals is to die for!  When I was at her studio I literally was drooling over everything!  I was so lucky the Jeni’s husband Joel, owner of Studio EMP, said he would shoot it for me…how lucky was I! I can’t thank them enough for collaborating on this shoot with me and I hope that next time you are in need of fabulous rentals or photography you check them out!

displaysJEM_1395

displaysJEM_1394

As some of you might know I have an obsession with DOMES…and seriously how wonderful are these!  Now you can have them too!

displaysJEM_1427

displaysJEM_1401

displaysJEM_1303

displaysJEM_1284

displaysJEM_1313

displaysJEM_1312

I think these next stands are my most used ever!  White is the perfect addition to almost every table.

displaysJEM_1316

displaysJEM_1505

displaysJEM_1512

displaysJEM_1540

displaysJEM_1445

displaysJEM_1469

displaysJEM_1535

displaysJEM_1569

displaysJEM_1579

displaysJEM_1575

displaysJEM_1615

And of course the pink stands are some of my favorites!

displaysJEM_1350

displaysJEM_1359

displaysJEM_1371

displaysJEM_1377

displaysJEM_1368

Well I hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving and find a moment to check out the new store!  Just click below…

Sweet & Saucy Supply

And we will be posting more fun photos next week too!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “NEW ONLINE STORE: Sweet & Saucy Supply”

1. Miss Pete says:

This is fantastic. Something more to be *thankful* for.

2. Astrid says:

Wow! All the photos are gorgeous, but I particularly love the first one. What a feast for the eyes! Best of luck with your store, you are selling beautiful items. I don’t suppose shipping to Europe would be possible/affordable…

3. Congratulations on the launch of your online supply store! I love all your cake pedestals and serving dishes and now I’m so excited I can buy my very own too!

4. kelly says:

You send this gourgeous thinks to Brasil? Say YES pleasee

5. Lindsey B says:

I simply Love the feel of your new site! Fabulous Vintage with such flare! My favorites is the 6″ Milk Green Hobnail Cake Stand and the Large Antique Rose Footed Bowl!

6. Lauren says:

I love the pedestals with the tall glass domes!! So beautiful!!
    I will have order some for my blossoming cake hobby!

7. Grace says:

You are so talented. I love all your white cake stands- it feels naked without something sweet and colorful on top of them. Your menu looks great, too. I will definitely stop by when I’m in Long Beach. :)

8. Jen says:

My favorite is the 8″ Antique Lace Compote. Two of my bridesmaids and myself are all tying the knot next year and we love the idea of sharing something through each of of our special days. It’s such a great piece that it would fit anywhere.

9. Harriet says:

I love that you selling the plates, it is a beautiful collection, great display. i especially like the white ceramic ones !!!

10. Alysen says:

I love the green stand! very cute and it’s my favorite color!

11. Alyx says:

stunning photos..I LOVE yellow

12. Oh my goodness these are stunning! You did such a beautiful job! We adore all of Rosanna’s collections. We would love to partner with you sometime for a photo shoot with our stylish cupcake wrappers. You can find our selection here: http://www.bellacupcakecouture.com/category_1/Cupcake-Wrappers.htm We also have lots of party supplies like paper straws, water bottle labels and more.

Please let me know if you’d like to partner together!

Carrie, Owner of Bella Cupcake Couture