Tori & Dean’s Renewal Vows

This has definitely been a post I have dreamed of doing!  As most of your know I was lucky enough to be a part of Tori & Dean’s renewal vows a couple months ago.  It was such a pleasure to be part of their amazing team of talented vendors.  Tori always has such great style and her vision for her special day really came into its own.  I loved the personal and eclectic touches throughout party and of course the color scheme is one of my favorites.  Thanks so much to Elizabeth Messina for the gorgeous photos…she truly blows me away every time I see her work.

elizabethmessina1019

elizabethmessina1013

elizabethmessina1015

elizabethmessina1023

elizabethmessina1109

elizabethmessina1118

elizabethmessina1114

elizabethmessina1105

elizabethmessina1094

elizabethmessina1022

For the desserts we wanted a modern, eclectic look.

elizabethmessina1002

elizabethmessina1017

elizabethmessina1028

elizabethmessina1074

Of course when I need amazing designed dessert cards, edible graphics, or packaging details I always call my bestest girls over at Posh Paperie & this time they definitely didn’t disappoint.

elizabethmessina1021

elizabethmessina1083

I thought this picture wall was such a great way to pull in personal moments that were so special to them.

elizabethmessina1004

elizabethmessina1047

elizabethmessina1079

I adore the monochomatic florals and all the clear glass.

elizabethmessina1086

elizabethmessina1076

elizabethmessina1084

elizabethmessina1115

elizabethmessina1085

Here are some more yummy desserts we created for them…

elizabethmessina1026

elizabethmessina1016

Mini hand painted cakes with passion fruit filling, mini key lime pies, and lemon french macaroons.

elizabethmessina1027

elizabethmessina1018

elizabethmessina1058

elizabethmessina1012

elizabethmessina1068

elizabethmessina1003

elizabethmessina1054

elizabethmessina1024

elizabethmessina1008

elizabethmessina1057

They had such fun touches everywhere for their guests to enjoy!

elizabethmessina1082

elizabethmessina1119

elizabethmessina1097

elizabethmessina1033

We made some take home gifts for guests that shares an edible memory of their wedding day with their guests….mini sand castles since they were married on the beach!

elizabethmessina1112

elizabethmessina1111

elizabethmessina1001

I’m so excited to be working with Tori & Dean on some new upcoming projects and can’t wait to share the details with you in the future!  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and make sure and tune in for Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “Tori & Dean’s Renewal Vows”

1. Gorgeous Melody! Love, love, love the color scheme!

2. Nina Designs says:

Love every single detail! Amazing job!

3. Beautiful and the lemon cupcakes are making my mouth water!!!

4. Krystle says:

Omg! I have been following your blog for a couple of years now and when they mentioned briefly on this episode you did the desserts I was so excited! I have been waiting months for you to post this! I loved it on the show and loved seeing all the details up close on here. Cant wait to see what you guys come up wtih next!! So amazing!

5. Everything is absolutely beautiful! Your desserts are amazing as usual! I love all the details about this party, and the Yellow everywhere is stunning!

6. Melody-

I went to high school with a girl that ended up going to college with you- and found out about your blog. I am a tad obsessed now….your work is such an inspiration and as I have started my own business as well- I’m certainly admiring the talent and inspiration you have. Many best wishes on continuing to acheive your dreams.

God bless

7. Wow! Gorgeous details and so beauitful! your desserts are amazing! love your website and your blog! Thank you for being so inspiring! Wish you great success.

8. jana rhodes says:

Melody, everything looks gorgeous! The cake is magic! I cannot find a better english word to describe it…. but it is marvelous, gorgeous, fantastic, sent from heaven…
    wish you all the best in your next projects!

9. Brandy says:

I am so excited! I was watching this episode going I know them…..you that is! I know we hve never meet but I am a big fan of your blog! I was so excited to see the pictures this weekend. You guys are amazing! I featured your table on my blog today. Check it out if you get a chance!

10. Shannon K. says:

First of all, I SO love Tori & Dean. Such a dynamic fun couple and the decor entirely captures what it seems their personalities are.
    LOVE this! Love the details, the colours and the photos! Brilliant!

11. julie says:

Melody, thank you SO much for posting these fabulous pictures. Your work is stunning as always, and everything around it is simply unbelievable! Amazing…

12. Kate says:

I’ve been reading your blog for a while now (2 years…? 3 years…?) and am always so impressed with everything that you do. I follow both you and Tori on twitter and when I saw her tweeting to you afew months ago I was so excited. You are such a star! :)

I used to live in Virginia but now that I live in California I will HAVE to come into your shop the next time I am down south!

13. Vy says:

What gorgeous & happy details! LOVE!

14. Daisy says:

Goodness….I would have loved to of gone to this party! Everything looked very gorgeous!
    Daisy~

15. Bird says:

Absolutely Stunning!!! The shoes did it for me!! :)