Rustic Dream Wedding

I am so excited to share these gorgeous photos with you from Wildflowers Photography!  When I saw them for the first time I was completely in love with every detail from this wedding.  Hayley and I both happen to know the bride, Whitney, from high school so it was such a joy to get to be a part of her wedding day!  I think they designed every aspect of this wedding brilliantly and I hope you enjoy looking at the photos as much as I do!

wm_125

wm_114

wm_118

wm_135

wm_130

wm_123

wm_143

wm_111

Screen shot 2010-12-13 at 9.34.31 AM

wm_119

wm_117

The gorgeous florals were done by Jayne Hallaian of Bits of Whimsy.

wm_134

wm_161

wm_162

Screen shot 2010-12-13 at 9.34.52 AM

wm_147

wm_180

wm_170

How amazing is it that they got to shoot photos in a pumpkin patch!

wm_171

wm_173

wm_174

Screen shot 2010-12-13 at 9.34.43 AM

wm_151

wm_160

Screen shot 2010-12-13 at 9.35.14 AM

wm_141

Screen shot 2010-12-13 at 9.34.09 AM

wm_194

wm_193

Screen shot 2010-12-13 at 9.35.00 AM

wm_195

Hayley did a fabulous job setting up the desserts for this wedding…I LOVED everything!

wm_189

wm_184

wm_157

wm_156

wm_183

Mini caramel apple pies anyone?

wm_188

wm_190

Now remember you can buy most of these lovely cake stands over at our new shop Sweet & Saucy Supply

wm_187

wm_191

wm_185

wm_186

wm_196

wm_202

wm_203

wm_204

Thanks so much for stopping by…to see the full post with all of the details of this wedding check out the Style Me Pretty feature!

wm_206

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Rustic Dream Wedding”

1. Julie says:

Wow! What a warm, dreamy wedding. I LOVE it!

2. Gorgeous wedding. Love the pumpkin patch pictures! The dessert display is beautiful as usual. Love the mini apple pies!

3. Tom says:

I help run a “vintage” banquet hall that is nearly 100 years old. I love looking for new ideas for our brides. This wedding was amazing. The little boys with sign took the cake!

Great job putting this all together!

4. Samantha says:

What a stunning wedding! I love all the beautiful ideas and great photos. Thanks for sharing!
    Sam

5. [...] | 4. Sophisticated Chic | 5. Modern Chic Cake | 6. Princess Chic | 7. Food Lovers Cake | 8. Rustic Elegance [...]

6. Gwen Anderson says:

Wow! Loved everything about this wedding. The bales of hay with backrests are a great idea. How could a person not eat at least 12 of those yummy looking deserts? Thanks for sharing these great ideas and this special day.

7. jenny says:

Do you know the wedding venue? it looks lovely!

8. phyllis says:

Just wanted to let you know I showcased your escort card idea in my post today at http://www.theweddinggals.net. Nice job! Thanks for sharing.
    phylli

9. Sara Morgan says:

This is beautiful! Makes me want to get re-married and to the same guy.

10. Tiffany says:

Where was this wedding? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, every bit of it.

11. [...] Sweet and Saucy Shop’s blog / Photo by Wildflowers [...]

12. I love the Food Table with the Whiskey Barrels holding it up! I’m working on a Vintage Horse Barn, to be used for Weddings/Wedding Receptions and have been trying to come up with an idea for the Food & Cake tables.