Winter Wonderland Party

Well, since Christmas is literally right around the corner I thought I would share with you this recent dreamy photo shoot I had the pleasure of being a part of!  I love this Winter Wonderland color scheme with touches of gold and silver!  I had an amazing team of ladies to work with…Jaclyne of Heavenly Blooms did the gorgeous florals for the day, Kim from The TomKat Studio made the most adorable tags & cards for everything, Gianna from Chic Celebrations helped design & pull off the whole look, and Drew, from Drew B Photography took the lovely photos!

019

022

006

025

011

069

032

033

088

040

088

078

I think a Hot Chocolate Bar has to be #1 on my list of great holiday ideas…so simple too!

075

072

083

081

089

How adorable are these kids!!!

059

056

051

053

063

047

These all white cake stands are perfect for this style of party and you can get them at Sweet & Saucy Supply too!

108

045

093

096

109

097

094

Piping your cupcakes with a ruffle of buttercream and sprinkling them with sanding sugar makes them look so whimsical.

090

099

110

112

115

124

I just love this new packaging we tried out for the cake lollipops and french macaroons!

105

114

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Winter Wonderland Party”

1. Wendy says:

I like the colors you used – the white and turquoise makes it feel slightly frosty! Or perhaps linger at the hot cocoa bar. So clever!! The kids are adorable and the treats ALL look amazing. The packaging is really clean and makes me want to open it! Thanks for sharing!

2. Love this! Everything is so beautiful elegant! love your desserts Melody.
    Happy Holidays! Wish you a blessed and wonderful year.

3. cakebrain says:

How gorgeous! I love the colours of your photos and think the packaging is so beautiful and elegant!

4. love it all. Such a unique design!!!

5. What a beautiful winter wonderland. Love the blue! The hot chocolate bar is such a fun idea!

6. sara says:

So cute! I love all the treats and the decorations look gorgeous. Happy Holidays! :)

7. Liz K says:

Oh, how I adore your site. I look at the pictures and just melt with happiness. :-)

8. Ice blue, silver and white. Nothing says winter elegance more. Thanks for the inspiration.

9. Megan Ward says:

WOW, you know how to throw an absolutely stunning holiday party! I literally had to pick up my jaw off the floor after looking through all these gorgeous photos. The colors, decorations, paper designs and everything are beAutiFul.

10. Chelsea says:

WOW! This looks absolutely MAGICAL. And those kids! So adorable. I love, love, love this.

11. I love the unexpected color used here. What a way to make the party “pop!”

12. Jeanette says:

Do you sell those clear treat boxes?? Such a clever idea!

13. Trina says:

Gorgeous! I’m planning a winter ONEderland party for my soon to be 1 year old and this is exactly my vision. I’m stealing EVERY idea, I’m totally inspired and cannot wait to start planning. I’ve already found a white and turquoise tutu with little rhinestones…FABULOUS!