Intimate Wedding for Two

This is truly a intimate, gorgeous wedding that I’m sharing today.  The bride & groom chose to celebrate the day with just one another and I have to say that is turned out simply beautiful. I had the pleasure of working with the talented team from Lisa Vorce’s company Oh How Charming & of course Aaron Deleise captured these beautiful images.  Here are Lisa’s words…

When Aaron called me to tell me about Brian and Carey’s “wedding for two”, I was delighted! Planning and designing private weddings has become a bit of an obsession for us. Nothing more romantic than a private celebration for two! A little bit different than elopements in that these private celebrations have all the core components of a wedding (i.e. cake cutting, etc) — only difference is there are no guests! So intimate, so special, so incredible.

You can check out their whole post & even a breath-taking video on Style Me Pretty!

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-4

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-1

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-Part-II-7
Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-7

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-8

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-9

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-2

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-6
Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-11

I just loved the floral design that Mindy Rice did for their special day!

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-Part-II-6
Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-Part-II-4

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-3

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-5

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-Part-II-1

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-Part-II-8

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-Part-II-3

We did a mini two tier cake just for the bride & groom.  Kyong hand painted this gorgeous print that came from the bride & groom’s china set.

09320002

IMG_7871 1

We made some of the couple’s favorites…salted caramel french macaroons, mini cheesecakes with edible gold flowers, hand painted sugar cookies, and mini key lime pies.

IMG_7480 1

09320004

Aaron-Delesie-Wedding-10

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tags: , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Intimate Wedding for Two”

1. Erica B. says:

Wow, everything about this is AMAZING!!

2. jana says:

I totally agree with the intimate wedding. We’ve got married just 2 of us and 5 of our friends – no stress, no doubts – just fantastic!

I love the colors they’ve chosen for the cake and the macaroons!
    amazing job, Melody!

3. This is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. AND so gorgeous. Total breath of fresh air. In LOVE with LOVE. Thank you for reminding us what it’s all about.

4. Kara says:

I adore the cake! Absolutely Beautiful!

5. Absolutely Beautiful Cake! the photos are gorgeous beautiful wedding!

6. Monica says:

Absolutely STUNNING!

7. this is so stunning – i am obsessed with each and every detail!

8. Hi there

from your new follower in Ireland how beautiful , this truly romantic.

Collette

9. Sanaa says:

what a perfect intimate wedding!!! love the idea, photos, decor… and the bride looks stunning.

That’s what i’m looking for. I would like to have an intimate wedding for just the 2 of us chic and classy as this one. Unfortunately have no idea how to plan it and i need help.

10. Ashley says:

Simpy beautiful, I am looking at an intimate wedding for two, don’t know where to start either

11. Rebeca says:

I just love this idea. Everything looks so lovely. :) Amazing.