My Italian Trip

Well, sorry for the lack of posts lately…hope you all had a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year though!  I am actually writing from Siena, Italy right now as my husband and I are half way into our dream Italian vacation.  So far we have spent 4 days in Rome & one day in Siena and tomorrow we are off to Florence for 4 more days…I can’t wait!  I thought I was share a couple sneak peeks from our vacation so far!

IMG_7135

IMG_7178

IMG_6857

IMG_7349

IMG_7248

IMG_6988

Thanks for stopping by!

19 Responses to “My Italian Trip”

1. Your pictures are incredible!! I just love your blog!! :)

2. Awesome pictures…you must have brought a professional photographer along on your dream vacation :) Enjoy your trip…you deserve it! Look forward to seeing what you create in 2011…

3. Tammy says:

Lovely photos! Enjoy your trip!

4. TerraD says:

Those pictures are gorgeous! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

5. Gorgeous pictures! Love Italy! Florence is so beauitful, looks like a beauitful weather! Wish you a blessed year Melody.

6. Katie says:

Phenomenal Photos in Such a Beautiful Location & oh boy oh boy, that Ice Cream cone looks divine!
    Enjoy what looks to be a fabulous trip!

7. What beautiful photos and pretty sure you couldn’t be any cuter! Happy New Year!

8. Beverly says:

So beautiful! A well earned trip for both of you! Have fun the remainder of your trip and safe travels home! Thanks for sharing!

9. Looks like you are having a fabulous time!

10. mr.haack says:

Awesome. Cant wait to hear all about it! great photos.

11. Bobby says:

What kind of camera do you use? Do you photoshop these pictures before you post?

12. Those pictures look amazing, what an awesome trip! I’d love to go to Italy with my husband some day!

13. Your photos bring back fun memories. My husband and I visited the same places you did on a trip last year. I was addicted to gelato and morning baked goods.

14. Bronwyn says:

Love your pictures! I really enjoyed looking at them! Hope the rest of your trip was awesome! Happy New Year!

15. Erin says:

Oh my goodness! These images are fantastic, and they make me want to go back to Italy SO BADLY right now!

What has been your favorite place so far?

Continue having fun and soaking it in!

16. Kelsi says:

this looks like a fairy tale. gorgeous pics.

17. Meghan says:

Your pictures are amazing so professional! what kind of camera are you using? Looks beautiful in Italy

18. How long’s the trip – heading up to Milan at all? It looks like you’re getting great weather so far :)

19. christina says:

looks like you both had such a fabulous time…and you took amazing photos! rome is my favorite city ever!