Courtney’s Camping Baby Shower

I am so happy and excited to share this next baby shower with you!  I had the chance along with some of my best girlfriends, Jesi from Jesi Haack Wedding, Carissa from JL Designs, Elizabeth & Karrie from Posh Paperie, and Carlie from Gabriel Ryan Photography to throw a baby shower for the fabulous Courtney, from Joyful Weddings & Events.

The theme for this adorable shower was camping and I have to say that I loved how it turned out!

gabriel-ryan-photographers-001

Screen shot 2011-02-22 at 7.51.33 PM

gabriel-ryan-photographers-050

gabriel-ryan-photographers-030

gabriel-ryan-photographers-028

gabriel-ryan-photographers-034

How amazing are Carissa’s florals!

gabriel-ryan-photographers-011

gabriel-ryan-photographers-037

How fun is this…make your own onesie station that Jesi set up!!

gabriel-ryan-photographers-046

gabriel-ryan-photographers-047

gabriel-ryan-photographers-044

gabriel-ryan-photographers-020

gabriel-ryan-photographers-024

gabriel-ryan-photographers-041

gabriel-ryan-photographers-023

We did hotchoco spoons in s’mores and nutella flavor!

gabriel-ryan-photographers-005

gabriel-ryan-photographers-062

And of course mini s’mores tarts!

gabriel-ryan-photographers-010

For the cake I decided to do the wood grain pattern on it and then we added some cute fondant camping props to it.

gabriel-ryan-photographers-067

gabriel-ryan-photographers-058

gabriel-ryan-photographers-007

I love these double chocolate mousse mini trifles…

gabriel-ryan-photographers-064

gabriel-ryan-photographers-057

And lastly we made some sugar cookies with the vintage camping theme on them.

gabriel-ryan-photographers-014

gabriel-ryan-photographers-055

gabriel-ryan-photographers-056

gabriel-ryan-photographers-070

gabriel-ryan-photographers-071

gabriel-ryan-photographers-074

Congratulations Courtney…we are so happy for you and your family!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to “Courtney’s Camping Baby Shower”

1. Love the campfire – so cute!

2. You girls are so talented and creative! Love every detail…especially the ‘make your own onesie’. The woodgrain cake is amazing, too!

3. kae says:

amazing! and everything looks so incredibly delicious.

4. Natalie says:

Darling shower! So incredibly fun.

5. What an unusual, but ever so stylish baby shower. The attention to detail is, as always outstanding.

6. Such a totally cute – and original – idea for a baby shower! Love aaaaaaall the details!! :D

7. WOW! All the elements on the table fit together so perfectly! I wish you were my friends!

8. kelley says:

love this idea! i just did a camping birthday party for my son, but it wasn’t nearly as cool!!! love your site!

9. I love this!!! I’m a huge outdoorsy fan. Such a cute idea :-)

10. Amazing baby shower, love it

11. Annie says:

Soo sweet :) love the theme!

12. I love this shower. I looove your cakes. I recently posted an inspiration board with one of your fantastic cakes. http://enchantedexpectations.blogspot.com/2011/03/summer-joy-bridal-shower.html

13. Lisa says:

I just found you and I’m so happy! lol. I can’t wait to place an order in your store. Your cake stands are gorgeous. And this shower is INCREDIBLE!! I hosted a kid’s campout party last year and would have loved these ideas. The pinecone garland is my absolute favorite part. This was so fun to see.

14. this is beyond great! i’m loving all the details. the colour combinations are just perfect!

and i love acorns <3

15. joanna says:

LOVE the whole thing. Where did you get the print for the cookies?

16. Rhonda S. Tenderholt says:

Can you tell me what’s in the mason jars?

17. Jamie Q. says:

Where did you get your shower invites? We are having a camping theme baby shower and LOVE your invites.