Valentine’s Day Treats

Well, Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, so my team and I have created some delicious treats to help you tell that special someone that you love them!  I hope you enjoy them!

For the French Macarons we are making them in a variety of flavors and selling them in gift boxes.  The prices are…

2 pack of macarons – $4.50

4 pack of macarons – $8

1 Macaron on a stick – $2.75

3 Macarons on a stick – $6.25

4″ Buttercream Ruffle Cake – $30

6″ Buttercream Ruffle Cake – $50

8″ Buttercream Ruffle Cake – $65

**We can add personalized fondant hearts to cake

1 Boxed Cake Lollipop $3.50

Mini Valentine’s Cupcakes – $1.75-$2

Small Heart Sugar Cookie – $2.75

Large Heart Sugar Cookie – $3.75

Cupcake Sugar Cookie – $4.50

Regular Size Valentine’s Day Cupcakes – $3.25-$.3.75

You can also pick up some of our gorgeous cakes stands for your special someone in store or order online @ Sweet & Saucy Supply!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Valentine’s Day Treats”

1. Bird says:

Melody, I LOVE this spread!!! Gorgeous eye candy!!

2. Hi Melody, love your desserts and your products (cake stands) your blog and work is amazing and so inspiring. I am following you on twitter I wish you could add me to your following list.
    Do you take international orders for the cake stands.

3. Michelle says:

I found your website about a month ago and just can’t wait each day see what you post! Will you please find someone to open a shop like yours in Portland, OR? Love what you do! Thanks for sharing.

4. Kristen says:

Its all so sweet and beautiful! I can taste the sweetness! Love the macaroon lollipops!

5. Kaysha says:

Your desserts are almost too pretty to eat!! I want them ALL!!

6. Love all your Valentine’s sweets!

7. Paula says:

wow, with such delicious things Valentine`s Day must be absolutely uncanny :)

8. malky says:

Hi. Love your website. Do you sell the plastic box that the macaroon on stick is in?

9. Everything is absolutely beautiful! I adore your Macarons and Cookies, so so sweet. x

10. veron says:

Gorgeous display! I was wondering about the clear plastic boxes you used for the macarons. I checked your baking resources, “clear bags” but they do not seem to sell the size that you used for the macarons in food safe plastic. Can you possibly share where you got the ones you used? Thanks!

11. love it all… love the color scheme and the the displays

12. Brianne says:

Gorgeous displays! Where can I get the turquoise ruffled cake stand? I’m in love…

13. Heather says:

I’ve GOT to know where that aqua ruffle cake stand came from!!!!