Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Wedding

I am so excited to share this post with you!!!  We have loved working with Tori & Dean on their new show “sTORIbook Weddings“!  We taped three weddings with them and our first wedding they are airing is the Shabby Chic themed wedding we got to work on with Jeni & Alyson from, Found Vintage Rentals, who provided all the fabulous vintage rentals and Jaclyne of Heavenly Blooms did the gorgeous florals!

I had a crazy idea of hanging small cakes inside wire birdcages and then having Jaclyne hang florals in jars as well and I have to say my vision came to life pretty well!

IMG_5805

IMG_5661

We accented the mini cupcakes we vintage fondant flowers.

IMG_5612

IMG_5636

I also really loved these mini mason jar red velvet cakes that we tied with lace and added a wooden spoon to!

IMG_5614

IMG_5622

IMG_5700

IMG_5624

For the wedding cake the bride loved the idea of having her wedding cake in teal and then we accented it with sugar lace doilies.

IMG_5655

IMG_5738

IMG_5736

IMG_5666

IMG_5667

IMG_5760

IMG_5765

We thought it would be cute to make individual heart pies with the bride & groom’s initials.

IMG_5746

IMG_5643

IMG_5668

IMG_5645

IMG_5741

I just love all of Jeni’s rentals…they are so much fun!

IMG_5702

IMG_5690

IMG_5694

IMG_5764

IMG_5798

IMG_5801

IMG_5768

IMG_5697

Overall we had a really great time being about of this gorgeous Shabby Chic wedding!  Thanks Tori & Dean! You can check out all the episodes on the Oxygen Network every Wednesday night at 10pm!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

15 Responses to “Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Wedding”

1. Tara says:

How beautiful! Everything looks so lovely, and I LOVE the cakes in birdcages – so creative!!!

2. Jodi says:

LOVE! Everything turned out amazing! I love the vintage theme and those birdcages…to die for!

3. Beautiful!! Love the look and feel of everything.

4. Beautiful wedding! I loved the dessert set-up and vintage rentals!

5. Linda says:

How does your mom get her cake balls so perfect like a scoop!!

I love the teal cake!! The color is so lovely!!

The jars of red velvet are just adorable!

6. daphne says:

WOW! That is some amazing food styling! Love the cakes in cages~!

7. Julie says:

I finally got a chance to watch it over the weekend…so cute Melody! I loved everything about it!

8. Erica OBrien says:

The cakes in the bird cages is brilliant!

9. Davey says:

Just beautiful! I am dying to know where you get your mini mason jars. I am throwing a baby shower for a dear friend and I have scoured the web but have been unable to find any similar.

10. Becky says:

This is my absolute favorite (so far)! Love love the birdcages and the simplicity of the cakes. They compliment each other so well.

11. Ty says:

I had a very similar decoration for my girl 8tn bday party this past Saturday. I wish you could just see the pics. It wasn’t the same, but very similar; the bird cages, the apothecary jars, the flowers, even how rustic and shabby everything looked…everything here is spectacular, good job!

12. renee says:

This was soo gorgeous. thanks for sharing.

13. OMG! This is absolutely stunning! Congrats on your amazing talent!

14. Oh my word. You just got “favorite blog award.”
    From me.
    Just now.
    This is AMAZING!!!!

15. what a GORGEOUS set up! I’m also unbelievably obsessed with your smog shoppe post. I can’t get enough of what y’all do!