LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian’s Wedding

Well I have been dying to share this wedding with you…why you ask, because we got to do the wedding cake for LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian!!!!  They have been the sweetest couple to work with and I was so happy to be a part of their special day. Can you believe how gorgeous this photo is…

IMG_3853

We were lucky enough to be featured in both People Magazine and People Magazine’s special Country Issue as well!  Side note: These photos are copyrighted and cannot be pulled off my blog for other uses.)

IMG_1425

IMG_1426

IMG_1405

Here are some fun sneak peaks of the absolutely dreamy day…

IMG_2834

IMG_2967

IMG_3249

IMG_3073

IMG_2850

Love, love, love her ring!

IMG_2872

They got married in the most amazing intimate house on the beach in Malibu…can you say romantic!

IMG_9020

IMG_4529

One special accent throughout their wedding was quotes they loved, what a fun detail!

IMG_2945

IMG_2836

IMG_3867

IMG_3870

IMG_3863

IMG_9085

IMG_2953

The whole outdoor set up was simply breathtaking.

IMG_3314

Heidi Mayne from Red 25 Events put the whole wedding day together and R. Jack Balthazar did the gorgeous floral designs. Joe Buissink took the lovely images from the whole day.

IMG_8675

IMG_8677

IMG_8062

IMG_3915

IMG_8714

IMG_9035

IMG_8707

IMG_3931

IMG_8724

IMG_4463

For the wedding cake LeAnn wanted it to be very romantic so we did the garden rose petal cake with the petals being a subtle blush pink color.  They put a candy bar together as well and then placed it all under gorgeous hanging lights!

IMG_9089

IMG_4570

IMG_9093

It was such a pleasure doing their wedding and we have also been blessed to keep doing some fun cakes for them for birthdays…too much fun!

Tags: , , , , ,

18 Responses to “LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian’s Wedding”

1. Valentina says:

really a fabulous and romantic wedding! i’d like to happy like them now!
    Best wishes, you’re always the best!
    KIss kiss
    Valentina*

2. Oh My goodness!!!!! This is absolutely Beautiful!!!!! Simply a Dream!!!!! You did an amazing job on the cake, and I am so happy for you!!!!!

Michelle Torres
    decorater4life@aol.com

3. kamaile says:

Wow! Congrats on landing another amazing job. The pictures are beautiful and I love the simplicity of the cake. Gorgeous!

4. brandy says:

WOW Melody! What a gorgeous cake to an already gorgeous wedding! Absolutely Stunning!

5. raz says:

What a gorgous wedding and her dress is amazing.. i really love it…

6. diane says:

WOW Mel…this cake is beautiful!
    How fun it must have been to work with LeAnn & Eddie.
    Miss you guys & keep up the beautiful & creative work!

Love, Diane

7. A-MA-zing wedding. Georgeous details and setting. The quote theme was incorporated so effortlessly and romantic. The Groom was soooo handsome and the Bride was just striking!

8. Stephanie says:

Absolutely stunning! Congrats on such an exciting event!

9. Elizabeth says:

This has to be the most beautiful wedding setting I’ve ever seen.What a romantic start for such a handsome couple.Congrats to all.

10. JC says:

Such a romantic and heart warming wedding. I love the quotes! Thanks for sharing these photos.

11. rob bolle says:

god bless leann and eEddie
    gorgeous! my best to you forever….
    the setting was breath taking!

12. Jenn says:

Loved the pics! The happy couple looked fabulous and the cake looked scrumptious!

13. Christen says:

That wedding is simply stunning..it kind of takes my breath away a little bit–and that cake..oh. my. gosh. I love it! It’s so classic and elegant.

14. Sue says:

Amazing pictures & it is all simply stunning. What a wonderful thing to be part of and we wish Eddie & Leann nothing but a lifetime of happiness. xo

15. Emily says:

This cake is unbelievable! So perfectly beautiful. Congratulations!!

16. Kate says:

You did such a great job! What an absolutely beautiful wedding!

17. Melody! These images are gorgeous and you totally deserve to be featured in those mags and more!! So happy for you! Congrats!

18. All I wanted is the wedding dress. I wish I could have that wedding dress for my wedding too. :D