New Store Front Window Design

Well as many of my blog posts start…”I’ve been meaning to post this for forever”!  I am so in love with my new window design that the talented girls over at Proost Event Design & Planning created for me!  You definitely have to check out their fabulous website and blog as they are quite the talented sisters!

Screen shot 2011-07-06 at 7.38.49 PM

Screen shot 2011-07-06 at 7.37.07 PM

I basically gave them free reign on the backdrop and I love the pops of summery colors they pulled together.  The overall design is so fresh and clean looking…definitely my style!  All my clients love it as much as we do and if you are looking to get pieces created for your party or special day definitely check them out!

My front window is so hard to photograph since there is such bad reflection, but hopefully you can see just how gorgeous it is!

IMG_0818

IMG_0863

I just created this new cake for a photo shoot I will be sharing with you shortly!  I love the all white on white with the funky antlers & romantic rose!

IMG_0798

IMG_0822

IMG_0816

IMG_0811

Susie made some cute rice krispy treats and french macaroons for the display and colored them to match!

IMG_0808

IMG_0839

IMG_0862

IMG_0825

IMG_0819

IMG_0824

IMG_0821

IMG_0842

IMG_0851

IMG_0858

I was lucky enough to get these gorgeous handmade paper flowers from my friend Kate!  She made them for her sister’s bridal shower and then I hinted that I wanted some…yay for me!

IMG_0802

IMG_0856

IMG_0846

IMG_0806

IMG_0845

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog!  We are crazy busy this week with lots of fun weddings and events, so check us out on facebook or twitter to see the goodies this weekend!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “New Store Front Window Design”

1. I love the new window display… especially the colors! Your cakes and desserts are gorgeous as usual! :)

2. Kris says:

Love it, beautiful!

3. Ruth says:

Everything in this post is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

4. Beverly says:

I saw this window display in person on Sat. and it was gorgeous! Your stuff is amazing Melody! Thanks again for taking the time to meet with me and my family. You are a sweetheart : )

5. Wow…love it! So flirty, fun, feminine. As usual, I love every part!

6. Jennifer says:

Absolutely beautiful…love your style!!

7. jana says:

Melody, your cake are just gorgeous! Fantastic, wonderful!

8. Christen says:

I adore the cake with the pockets! That is so original..I have never seen anything like it!

9. I simply HAVE to get over to your studio! Everything is beautiful!…and I can’t wait to have you all help with my son’s first birthday party – a camping theme!

10. Elegant! That’s all I can say. LIKE IT SO MUCH…… :D

11. Dalia says:

Can you please give me the recipe for the rice kristpie treats and what they are dipped in? they look amazing! thanks!

12. Belinda says:

I would like the recipe for the rice krispie treats and what they are dipped in. Thanks!

13. donna gordon says:

I would love to know what to dip rice krispies treats in! I am planning a baby shower for my darling daughter (pink!) and would love to make these! Your site is darling, and as I am not a culinary genius it would really make me look talented! Thank you!

14. Mary says:

Would love to know how to make the dip for the rice krispie bars. Thanks!

15. Marybeth says:

I am planning a shower for my sister and would really like to make the rice krispie bars. Can you share the recipe for the dip and how you drizzled the dip to add to the decoration with the drizzled lines? Thanks

16. Nicci says:

Hi ladies…I found the rice krispy recipe so I thought Id share.