Brett & Rachel’s Condor Nest Ranch Wedding

I absolutely love this outdoor wedding that Carter & Cook put together for Brett & Rachel!  The whole wedding looks so effortlessly gorgeous, but of course you know that every detail was planned out to perfection!  Jackie Wonders took these lovely shots and the wedding was even were featured on Style Me Pretty a couple weeks back…Enjoy!

BR-005

BR-325

BR-075-1024x681

BR-240

BR-082-682x1024

BR-092-682x1024

Their ceremony spot was breathtaking in my opinion…

BR-095

BR-543-682x1024

BR-232-1024x681

BR-608

BR-255

BR-468-1024x681

BR-297-682x1024

BR-079-682x1024

I love the simplicity of tablescapes like these!

BR-102-682x1024

BR-111

For the dessert bar we wanted it to be homestyle, but still have a touch of elegance so we went with all cut glass clear stands and even added in some fun domes too!

BR-125-1024x681

BR-136

BR-132-682x1024

BR-134

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog!  Hope you enjoy the holiday today!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Brett & Rachel’s Condor Nest Ranch Wedding”

1. Eftychia says:

Beautiful pride, cute dog, delicious sweets!!

2. Holly says:

Oh wow, her dress is so gorgeous, I love the polka dots! And great job with the dessert bar, everything looks so yummy.

3. Juana says:

Congratulations for your beautiful and great cakes, they all look amacing!! I am absolutely in love with all of them!! Greetins from Madrid!

4. i just saw this post…thanks Mel!!! xoxoxo

5. Sarah says:

Where did you find this dress?????

6. Meghan says:

I LOVE that dress! Where is it from? it is honestly the first wedding dress I’ve seen that I can picture myself wearing and I need to be getting my dress SOON!

beautiful pictures!

7. Vanessa says:

I believe that her dress is the sweet pea dress by ivy and aster. It is listed on the ivy and aster website

8. Meg says:

Does anyone still check these comments?

I’m going to echo the first ‘Meghan’s comment… this is a beautiful dress and the first one that I’ve really been able to picture myself wearing! It is NOT the Sweet Pea Dress by Ivy & Aster… I’ve checked. Does anyone know if this is a “homemade knock off” or a dress that can actually be found somewhere??

Gorgeous wedding!

9. admin says:

Meg yes I do check the comments and reply as often as I can. Sadly I don’t know where the dress is from so I would suggest going to Carter & Cook’s website and maybe contacting them since they were the planner for the bride and might know the answer for you!

10. Leah says: