My Maternity Photos!!!

Well I have been waiting and waiting to share these photos with you and I am so happy to finally be able to!  This past year has been one of the best years of my life as my husband and I have been preparing to welcome our little baby girl, Blake Eileen Brandon, into the family!  I am writing this post at 5am having been awake already with little blake’s wiggling and hiccups (her favorite thing to do inside my belly) since 3am, but I have never been filled with more joy!  I thank that Lord for the special gift He is giving to us and am counting down the days (1 month left) until little blake arrives!

My dear friend Carlie, from Gabriel Ryan Photographers, took our maternity photos and I really don’t think I would’ve picked anyone else to do it…she captured everything perfectly and these photos are something I will treasure for the rest of my life…thanks Carlie!  We were also lucky enough to be featured on the blog, Onto Baby, my new obsession these past few months, so you can check out their full post here!

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 086- signature edit- signature edit - WEB

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 083- signature edit - WEB

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 063- signature edit- signature edit - WEB

As many of my friends and family members will tell you I certainly am doing my fair share of shopping for my little girl…I just can’t stop myself when I see tiny clothes and shoes!  Yes I know she probably will only wear those shoes for half a second, but they have made me smile so much already and her tiny feet aren’t even in them yet!

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 066- signature edit - WEB

My sweet hubby Tim has been the best partner ever to go through this pregnancy with…I will cherish every memory of him talking to little blake in my belly and seeing the joy on his face as he talks about all his future plans with his little girl.  She is one lucky lady to have such an amazing daddy!

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 051- signature edit - WEB

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 092- signature edit - WEB

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 070- signature edit - WEB

melody-brandon-maternity-photos-4

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 053- signature edit - WEB

Of course we had to do a couple wardrobe changes…just in case my pregnant and ever changing body didn’t look so good in one outfit :) Thankfully Carlie is a master at what she does and made all my outfits work!

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 002- signature edit- signature edit - WEB

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 005- signature edit- signature edit - WEB

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 013- signature edit- signature edit - WEB

melody-brandon-maternity-photos-5

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 023- signature edit- signature edit - WEB

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 027- signature edit - WEB

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 028- signature edit - WEB

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 036- signature edit - WEB

Well this is the first of many cakes I will get to design for my little girl…just wait till your first birthday blake, mommy will make sure and go all out!

melody-brandon-maternity-photos-1

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 032 - WEB

2011-12-11A - melody and tim - maternity - 043- signature edit- signature edit - WEB

Well thank you so much for stopping by my blog and sharing in this amazing time with us…we can’t wait to share more photos in the months to come of our little girl!

Tags: , , , , ,

18 Responses to “My Maternity Photos!!!”

1. lb says:

adorable! those shoes are to die for… I have an almost 5 month old and you’re right..they’ll get worn for 1/2 a second!

2. brandy says:

Melody! You are a beautiful soon to be mom! The pictures are amazing and you can tell you and your husband are overjoyed with the soon to be addition to the family. Every moment of the pregnancy is a try joyious experience and then when the baby comes it’s the most precious gift we humans can create! May you both be blessed with the newest addition and enjoy every perfect moment with the new baby!

3. Laura says:

You look gorgeous! I wish I looked half as good as you and I’m only 22 weeks pregnant! = ) Love your girl name! I have a 2 year old little girl and so I can say (with bias) that girls are wonderful! = )

4. Roxane G. says:

Gorgeous photos! You look amazing and so content! I’ve been following since you were baking in your home kitchen and am so happy you’ve been able to realize your dreams!
    PS- can I ask where you got your necklaces in your second and third outfits?? I love them both!

5. Kathy T. says:

Beautiful! So happy for you!

6. you wear pregnancy wonderfully! you look absolutely radiant.

7. So stoked for you and Tim as you get ready to begin this next phase of life!

8. Christina Sheby says:

Oh my goodness!!! These are so incredibly beautiful! You are truly glowing and look stunning…..oh ya, and Tim looks pretty good too :)

9. Gorgeous photos — you both make an amazing couple! Congrats :)

10. Nina Designs says:

Congratulations on the pregnancy and for these beautiful photos! They look great! I’ll get inspired by them for my next pregnancy!

11. Carrie says:

CONGRATS! so adorable!!!

12. Erica OBrien says:

You look absolutely radiant. Congratulations.

13. You look amazing! thank you for sharing this special time with all your fans. You are such a wonderful person and deserve all the happiness in the world. baby Blake is so bless o have parents like you. hope you can share pictures of her when she is born. Congratulations!

PS: I want your boots!

14. Great photos!! You look so beautiful! Hope you are able to get as much as rest as you can before the BIG day!!

15. Oksana says:

You look gorgeous! Enjoy every minute of this special time. Have a smooth labor, delivery, and healthy baby!

16. Eftychia says:

A very important period in a woman’s life. You look great!! Enjoy this time, when the baby comes things will never be the same again… :-)!!

17. Tanya says:

That’s just too sweet! That cake is SO adorable~ congrats!!

18. marjorie dormer says:

Girl you look Great! I’m happy for both you and your husband, the Blessing of the Lord–it makes (truly) rich, and God adds no sorrow with it (neither does toiling increase it). Proverbs 10:22 I love the fact you have always include God in everything that you do, without Him you would have not been so successful in you career.