My 1st Mother’s Day…I love you Blake Eileen

I can’t believe I’m one day away from having my very first Mother’s Day!  To say I am on cloud nine is an understatement.  Last year I clearly remember that I was sad for the first time on Mother’s Day wishing I had a little one on the way…we had started trying to get pregnant and weren’t yet and I was quite sad over it.  Of course God had His perfect plan for our little family and soon after we got pregnant and that started the best year of my life.  I simply love everything about being a mother to my little blake.  I am quite obsessed with her and can barely stand being away at all…the longest has been 3 hrs so far :)  She brings me so much joy that I can’t thank the Lord enough for her!  Here are some of my very favorite photos of my little princess…yes you can tell I love a good headband!  She is almost 2 months and like everyone tells you…it goes by way too quick!

I hope all of you mothers out there have a fabulous Mother’s Day and enjoy every second with your children!

photo-6

photo-7

IMG_6384

IMG_6921

IMG_7111

photo-11

photo-8

Sorry if that was too many photos for you, but I just couldn’t help myself :)  Also if you are wondering where I get most of my adorable headbands and clips my sister (who also makes a lot of our sugar flowers) is starting a new business, SaraRae, which will be selling handmade headbands and clips!  The site should be up within a month, but she is still taking custom orders in the meantime and you can reach her at info@sararaeshop.com

Tags: ,

15 Responses to “My 1st Mother’s Day…I love you Blake Eileen”

1. Anne says:

Congratulations! She’s absolutely gorgeous :) Sweden doesn’t celebrate Mother’s Day until the last Sunday in May – and this time, I’m a mother of two! Just had a second little boy two weeks ago. I’d love to know where that yellow ice cream onesie is from – so cute!

2. Mary says:

Love those baby days!

3. admin says:

Thanks Anne and Happy Mother’s Day to you! The ice cream onesie is a hand-me-down from a friend so I actually don’t know where she got it…sorry!

4. Anne says:

Ah, I’ll just have to figure out how to make one – I’m not super crafty but hey, i’ll give it a whirl. Super cute!!

5. Happy Mother’s Day!! loved all these pics, too cute

6. Jill says:

She’s adorable :)

7. Vanessa says:

Baby Blake is absolutely gorgeous! She is a cutie, God bless you all. Best wishes.

8. Svetlana says:

Congratulations! Adore, adore, adore baby Blake and cute pink knitted socks! I knit myself and I knitted my sister a pair but in blue when she had her baby boy!

9. naomi says:

Hi it’s Naomi from Twitter who loves your cakes! Your daughter is gorgeous! I am very happy for you. It seems like whatever you bake comes out beautiful! Blessings to you both! :-)

10. marjorie dormer says:

children r a heritage from the LORD. she’s adorable I wish u & hubby all the success

11. MEL. I LOVE HER. I need to meet her!!!!

12. Laura says:

How precious. These pictures are too cute. I hope you had a wonderful first mother’s day! I’ve been a long time follower of this blog and this is the first time I’ve felt moved to comment.

13. Congratulations – how does it feel to hold her in your arms on Mother’s Day and remember the journey to get here?

14. She is precious!! God is so good and His timing is always perfect:) My youngest is four months and I looked at her yesterday and thought, ‘I feel like you were two weeks yesterday!’ I swear I never knew a bigger blessing than my baby girls:) Happy belated mother’s day to you!!

Jessie Lynn @Bloominthedetails