Well you have spoken and we have listened! One of the most often requests I get from people is if I can offer a class that teaches our buttercream techniques. This past year has left me with little time as we opened our new bakery and then I welcomed my sweet Blake into the world, but now with wedding season past and the holidays over I have found a little time to offer one or two classes! These are definitely last minute classes so I apologize for the late notice, but to be honest I didn’t know if I would have the energy to teach this month, but I do!
In this class you will learn how to…
- Make smooth swiss meringue buttercream
- Smooth a cake and what tools are must haves
- Do the ombre design…one of our most popular designs this year!
- Do the rustic design that is perfect for all types of events
- Add a sugar sparkle coat to your buttrecream
- Pipe dots on your cake in an even pattern
- Add straight lines to your smooth buttercream cake
*** You don’t need to bring any supplies. All tools, cake dummies, etc will be provided. Just bring a camera (if you want), a note pad & pen, and apron!
The class will be on Sunday, January 27th at the Long Beach Bakery Location (6400 Stearns Street, LB 90815) from 3pm-6pm. The cost is $185 and we only have 10 spots available so email asap to sign up and we will contact you for the 50% deposit. You can email email@example.com